Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Love waits



I want to hold you, hug you, kiss you, love you
but for now all I can do is wish and wait
for time to be on our side
but I believe that true love can wait
how long it takes, how far it goes
how deep it can grow despite the absence
for the heart is never impatient
it can only continue beating, hoping and loving
for once it find it's way home
it will stay with you forever
wherever you go, whatever you do
love will keep the sparks burning
like an embers that warms the soul

PS: for md...I believe if one truly love someone s/he can wait written 11-22-08

2 comments:

Living In The Middle World said...

Oh, wow!! The picture is so true and your poem! True love can really wait and be patient. Excellent poem, kapatid! That's how I met my Hubby. :)

Unknown said...

thanks so much kapatid...yeah I wrote this poem just few days before I went to Singapore to someone close to my heart....I love that pic because I believe in it and I believe also in this poem :)